Your Legal Guide To The Immigration Process

Uniting Families In The United States

If you have a relative or spouse who is a permanent United States citizen, you have the opportunity to get a family-based visa to live in the U.S. However, the process is immensely complicated. If you make a mistake, you will have to start all over again – and this can eat up precious time and money.

You need an immigration attorney like Ayan Salah. Based in Atlanta, she provides trustworthy, dedicated and compassionate service to prospective immigrants around the world who face family-based immigration challenges. At Salah Immigration Law, we serve family members currently living in the U.S. and abroad.

What Options Are Available?

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has a variety of visa options from which you can choose. The one you petition for depends wholly on the unique details of your situation. Some choices for a family-based immigration visa include:

  1. Immediate relative visas
  2. Family preference visas
  3. K-1 visas for fiancé(e)s
  4. K-3 visas for spouses
  5. Green cards through marriage to a U.S. citizen
  6. Green cards through marriage to a green card holder

Does this list seem overwhelming? It can certainly feel that way. When you work with Ayan, she will do everything in her power to simplify the process for you. You can rely on her for friendly counsel as she guides you step by step through the application process.

Take The First Step Toward A Family-Based Visa: Contact Us

We have the experience necessary to explore your options when it comes to family immigration. Contact us at our Atlanta office to schedule your initial consultation with Ayan. To begin, call Salah Immigration Law or send us an email.